urb-in is seeking a technologically savvy Senior Architect. The ideal candidate is a Licensed Architect who meets the following criteria:
- Possesses 5-10 years of experience in architectural practice;
- Has experience producing documents for all phases of design and in construction administration;
- Detail oriented with strong design and technical skills;
- Possesses a strong work ethic and the ability to foster a positive and effective team environment;
- Able to work independently;
- Able to manage project scopes, schedules, and budgets;
- Has working knowledge of building codes;
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Photoshop, InDesign, SketchUp and MS Office (Word, Excel, Project);
- Proficiency in Revit is a plus;
- Has a demonstrated interest in Sustainable Design
- Is a creative problem solver who enjoys working on a diverse range of exciting projects!
Apply by sending a resume/C.V. and personal statement, samples of past work, and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants can expect a response within three business days.